Terms and Conditions
Can you cancel?
No, the places are very limited and are offered exclusively, cancellations can only be recorded in the system a few hours after booking. If there is sufficient lead time, a postponement may be offered, but with at least 5 days lead time. Furthermore, a processing fee of CHF 20 will be charged for postponements.
Are reservations binding?
Yes, according to the details of the reservation, places or even the facility are reserved and kept free and are subject to a corresponding fee. The number of participants is also binding.
§ 1 Scope of the General Terms and Conditions
All reservations, bookings and event participation are based on the following terms and conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
1. With the reservation (online, by telephone, orally, in writing), the participant(s) enter into a binding contract. The contract comes into effect automatically when the customer makes a reservation.
2. The participant is obliged to check the confirmation and to report errors to Red Cube GmbH within 2 days.
3. Telephone registrations are confirmed verbally on the telephone, verbal reservations always require advance payment.
4. The participant is liable for all obligations of registered participants from the contract and assures that they meet the necessary personal requirements to participate in the experience.
§ 3 Services, changes to services, prices
1. The performance obligation of Red Cube GmbH results exclusively from the content of the confirmation in connection with the description, details and explanations valid at the time of the order.
2. Special agreements must be recorded in writing.
3. All prices are final prices in Swiss francs (CHF) including statutory VAT.
§ 4 Payment
1. When booking, payments are made in advance or online tool statements. On-site payment is not provided.
§ 5 Withdrawal by the participant, rebooking, substitute participant
1. The participant can withdraw from the contract at any time up to the beginning by making a declaration to Red Cube GmbH. However, a refund of the deposit is excluded.
2. A legal right to changes regarding the booking date only exists after consultation with Red Cube GmbH
3. It is generally possible to name substitute participants, provided that the substitute participant also meets the necessary participation requirements.
4. Withdrawal by the organizer – cancellation of the contract for extraordinary reasons
5. If, after conclusion of the contract, the booking is unforeseeably made more difficult, endangered or impaired as a result of force majeure, including the destruction of premises or similar events, the contract can be cancelled. Red Cube GmbH may charge a fee for services already rendered.
If the circumstances mentioned arise after the start, the contract can also be cancelled. In this case, Red Cube GmbH has a claim for compensation for services rendered or still to be rendered. The participant has no further claims. Any additional costs are the responsibility of the participant.
Section 6 Liability
1. The liability of Red Cube GmbH for contractual breaches of duty and tort is limited to intent and gross negligence. Liability in the event of a breach of cardinal obligations is limited to the regularly foreseeable damage.
2. The liability for damages in the event of a breach of essential obligations in the event of slight negligence and the applicability of travel contract law is limited to three times the experience price and to typical and foreseeable damage; liability for damages is excluded in the event of a breach of secondary obligations.
3. All claims for damages expire one year after they arise. This does not apply to tort claims.
4. The above limitations of liability do not apply to claims under the Product Liability Act or other statutory guarantee liability. The same applies if death or damage to body or health has occurred as a result of the damage.
5. Insofar as the liability of Red Cube GmbH is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, legal representatives and vicarious agents of Red Cube GmbH.
6. All participants are informed about risks and dangers by the staff. Red Cube GmbH assumes no liability for damage or injury to persons, the only exception being gross negligence
§ 7 Miscellaneous
A liability waiver must be signed on site
§ 8 Choice of Law and Place of Jurisdiction
1. Swiss law applies exclusively to the contractual relationship between the participant and Red Cube GmbH. This also applies to the entire legal relationship.
2. The participant can only sue Red Cube GmbH at its registered office.
§ 9 Final Provisions
1. Red Cube GmbH does not conclude any contracts with minors. If the participant is under the age of 18, they may only make bookings with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. Should provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Rather, instead of each ineffective provision, a replacement provision that corresponds or at least comes close to the purpose of the agreement applies, as the parties would have agreed to achieve the same economic result if they had known of the ineffectiveness of the provision. The same applies to gaps.
3. The data made available to us will be processed, stored and passed on electronically within the scope of the purpose of the contract. Personal data is protected in accordance with the BDSG.
Riedwiesenstrasse 23, 8305 Dietlikon
044 552 26 52